Learn How To Make Prawn Pulao, an Indian Fish and Rice Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make Easy Shrimp Pulao Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup Basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes)
2 cups Water
15 Prawns, cleaned and deveined
2 Bay leaves
6 Whole Black Pepper Corns
3 Cinnamon Sticks
Salt, to taste
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
2 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
½ cup Onion, chopped
¼ cup Tomato, chopped
¼ cup Coriander leaves
¼ cup Fresh coconut, grated
– In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, onion, salt and fry until the onions are golden brown in colour.
– Add the crushed ginger, garlic and green chilli, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir until the raw smell of the ginger-garlic goes away.
– Now add the chopped tomato, prawns and stir fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
– Then add the soaked rice and stir gently.
– Add water to this and boil on high flame. Once the water on the surface dries up, lower the flame and cover with a lid and cook for 8 minutes.
– Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut.
Prawns Pulao is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
#PrawnsPulao #PulaoRecipe #GetCurried
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried