Prawn Curry | Prawn Curry Recipe | Prawn Masala Curry | Easy Prawn Recipe | Prawns Gravy Recipe | Shrimp Curry
Ingredients for Prawn Curry :
– Prawns, medium sized (cleaned and deveined) – 500 gms gross- 250-300 gms net
– Onions, fine chopped- 2 small
– Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
– Tomatoes, fine chopped- 2 small
– Green chillies, slit & cut- 2
– Salt- 3/4 tsp or to taste
– Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli powder- 2 tsp or less as per taste
– Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
– Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp (Link to our Garam Masala Recipe: https://youtu.be/1trtejl8hwM)
– Coconut milk- 1 cup (of a quarter coconut or readymade)
– Coriander leaves, chopped- 1 tbsp
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Shell, devein and wash the prawns. Let the water drain from the prawns.
– Chop the onions and the tomatoes, slit and cut the green chillies.
– Take out coconut milk from a quarter of a coconut or use fresh coconut milk available in stores.
– Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai and add the chopped onions.
– Fry on medium to low heat till translucent( around 8-10 mins) and then add the green chillies.
– Add the ginger garlic paste. Mix and fry for around 2 mins till raw smell is gone.
– Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and add the salt. Cook for around 5 mins till tomatoes are soft.
– Add all the powders other than garam masala powder.
– Mix and add 1/2 cup of water. Bhuno on medium for around 2-3 mins till the masalas are cooked.
– Now add the prawns and mix well. Fry for around 5 mins on medium heat.
– Add the coconut milk, let it come to a boil, lower the heat to low and cover & cook for around 10 mins.
– Now add the garam masala powder, mix & sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
– Serve hot with roti or rice.
#prawncurry #shrimpcurry #prawnmasala #prawncurryrecipe #spicyprawnmasala #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeats
Prawn Masala Curry Recipe | How to Make Simple and Tasty Prawn Curry | Prawn Curry recipe | How to make Prawns Curry Recipe | Andhra style Prawns Curry | Spicy Prawns Curry