Welcome to #GochujangMamá YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. I am still learning and enjoy the process of making home cooked food.
Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you!
MY VLOG CHANNEL
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 👉🏼http://bit.ly/2WU4AC9
YELLOW RICE RECIPE
1 lb (454 g) extra large shrimp (peel and clean)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp granulated onion powder
1/4 granulated garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4 (30 g) guajillo peppers
1 chipotle pepper in adobo (add extra for a spicier sauce)
2 to 3 (175 g) Roma tomatoes
1/3 cup (40 g) onion
1/3 c (77 mL) water
1/4 tso Mexican oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar (optional)
– remove stems and seeds from guajillo chiles
– in a small pan with a little bit of oil, lightly fry the guajillo chiles
– then place them in boiling hot water and steep for 30 minutes or until softened and pliable
– In a food processor add chopped onions, tomatoes, minced garlic, chipotle pepper, softened guajillo chiles, Mexican oregano and water
– blend and puree
– Strain puree well
– Preheat a skillet on a medium heat then add 2 Tbsp cooking oil
– Then add puree, salt, and sugar to skillet
– stir and simmer for 10 minutes
– Next season your peeled and cleaned shrimp with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder
– Then add to simmering sauce and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp is curled, pink and cooked through
– This recipe serves 4 single servings
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Places by Ulas Pakkan, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
Going Up ? by Dresden, The Flamingo https://soundstripe.com