How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you’ve ever tasted which will be ready for you and your family in 10 minutes! Often the best way to really get into cooking is finding simple and quick recipes that are delicious and fun to make and easy to bake.
Here are the ingredients:
– 3 Tablespoons honey
– 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili flakes (optional)
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
– 1400g uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
– 1 Tablespoon olive oil
– sesame seeds
– 1 spring onion
– lemon slices
– cooked brown rice (to serve)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
– Whisk honey, soy sauce, chili flakes (if using), ginger, and garlic, together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
– In another medium bowl, add shrimp and olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt and ground pepper and toss to coat.
– Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Place the shrimp into the pan in an even layer. Cook the shrimp on one side until nicely seared, about 1-2 minutes.
– Flip the shrimp over and cook for another minute or until they’re just cooked but still a little translucent in the center.
– Pour in the honey garlic marinade and cook until the shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more.
– Add in the chopped spring onions and sesame seeds
– Add lemon slices
– Serve the shrimp with the reduced sauce over rice.
– FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/delizioso136/
– GOOGLE+ —https://plus.google.com/u/2/115788310…
– TWITTER — https://twitter.com/Delizioso136
– PINTEREST — https://uk.pinterest.com/Delizioso123…
– INSTAGRAM — https://www.instagram.com/136delizioso/
– OUR WEBSITE — http://delizioso136.wix.com/delizioso
– SNAPCHAT — deliziosoYT
– Alan Walker – Fade [NCS Release]
Follow Alan Walker: